Well, I’ve done some ground work today. Getting ready before I start working. This time around, I’m going to be even more cautious. In my years as an escort I have worked for myself (independently) and I have worked for a pimp. It is now time to see what it would be like working for an agency. Not your, run of the mill escort agency that you would find in your city phone book, but something a little different.
Here is how it works - I am a contractor to an agency that takes my calls. I continue advertising how and where I like. The agency provides me with a phone number I will be using in my ads. This number is then assigned to my agent. He or she (in my case a she), will take calls and book appointments on my behalf. She will then contact me to give me the address of the client, along with the time he’d like to see me, and for how long. This agency can also supply me with a driver! Always a great alternative to driving myself to a call.
When I arrive to the appointment, I call my agent and let her know I’m with the guy and have collected the fee. In an hour, or when the time is up, my agent calls my cell. This call lets me and the client know that our time has expired.
I see great advantages with this intermediary:
1) I don’t need to give out my phone number to a client. A client has no direct way of contacting me.
2) I have the agent as a safety net, because she will call me when the session is over.
3) I still have the same amount of flexibility in how and where I want to advertise my services. (With regular escorting agencies, you don’t have this choice)
4) I work when I can or want, with no pressure from the agency.
5) I can choose which services I will sell. (With regular escort agencies, you often pressured to provide unsafe services)
6) I have access to blacklisted clients on escort review boards and my personal black list. When I get the call from my agent, she gives me time to check the number/name of the client against my blacklists. If I don’t want to confirm the appointment, my agent will tell the client I’m unavailable.
And the agency fee is $50, which is a pretty good deal. I’m very happy! Eventually, I will do a review comparison of the best way to work as an escort.