That same day I received a message, he wanted to meet the following week at my place. I was excited but at the same time wondering about the arrangement. We still did not settle on an amount. In his sugar dating profile he did not state how much he was willing to provide. It is a touchy subject and I wanted to discuss it without scaring him off. I did not want to low ball myself, but I did not want to say something that would be too high for him.
I did like him from the first moment we met, and I genuinely wanted to get to know him. This is why I worried that my allowance request might be a little too high.
In a text later that week he asked me how much support I was expecting. To that I replied, “I don’t recall what you said in your profile about an allowance. What budget did you have in mind? I would like to see if we are on the same page.”
He did not make it easy for me. He explained that he did not have anything specific in mind. And that since he is not asking for too much of my time he hopes that it will be fair. But of course, he also understands the benefit to him with my having a place where we would meet.
I did some thinking, and decided to stick to my guns. When the final discussion came to the allowance, I was going to ask for my highest bid!
A couple days before our meeting, nature took over and I began my ‘period’. I wasn’t sure what to do, because I always took time off from escorting when menstruating. Should I send him an email explaining the situation and ask him if he would still see me? Or should I see him and ‘if’ the need for sex arises to let him know on the spot?
I was honest with him from the start, so I went with the former alternative. I sent him a message asking if he would like to postpone our visit to a later date.
I waited for his response, would it be?
1) Postpone to the following week
2) Agree to see me in spite of natures flow